I forgot my password! What should I do?
If you forgot your password, you can follow these steps to reset it:
1. Go to the "Forgot password" page.
2. Enter the email address that you used to register an account.
3. Click the "Submit" button.
4. You will receive an email that includes a link to reset your password. Follow the instructions in the email to reset your password and log in.
How do I communicate with the Provider after I send my payment for the job?
Regular communication with the Provider during the work process is very important: frequent exchanges of information may help you get better work results. But for our business reason, you can not communicate with the provider directly. So if you have any requests, please mail us and we'll communicate with the provider for you. Thanks for your kindly understanding.
Why can’t I open the files sent by your site?
The final source files usually come in a different format from the initial files sent by our providers, as source files are normally created using specialized software. You need to have such software used by the Providers to open the source files.
Providers normally send source files in the following formats:
- Vector graphics files created by Illustrator.
It- Scalable and can be resized without losing quality.
- Can be opened in Adobe Illustrator.
- Image files created by Photoshop.
- Files tend to be rather large.
- Can be opened in Photoshop.
- Layered image files.
- Similar to JPG.
- Format for many online pictures.
- Support transparency.
- Can be opened in Photoshop or Fireworks.
- Vector graphics files for advertising.
- Can be opened in Corel Draw.
- Normally used for typesetting.
- Can be used to edit pixel images, texts, and vector diagrams.
- Can be opened in Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop.
Source files used for website development and design need to be opened in supported web servers.
Can I ask a Provider to revise their work after I receive the finalize?
Yes. While the Provider is not obligated to do so, you may ask them to revise their final product; you can mail us to tell your request. Generally, Providers will make small revisions; if you require more extensive changes, we may ask for some additional payment.
Any other problems please kindly contact us via our contact email to have a further discussion. We'll do our best to provide better services.